Mata Ortiz, Chihuahua TourPottery, history and fine spirits
This three-day tour to the pottery capitol of Mexico includes stops to meet potters and make purchases of this truly unique and beautiful pottery.
We will also tour the United Nations World Heritage site of Paquime, enjoy lunch at Hacienda San Diego and visit the ruins of San Antonio de Padua and the Cave of the Olla.
The tour will also include a visit to the Sotol Distillery, which will include a taste of the good stuff.
Tour price includes transportation, all scheduled Mexico meals, hotel accommodations, water, snacks, entry fees, guides and pottery galleries.
- Visit to Mata Ortiz potters and pottery galleries
- Tour of the UN World Heritage site of Paquime
- Tour of San Antonio de Padua
- Tour of the Cave of the Olla
- Lunch at Hacienda San Diego
- Visit to the Sotol Distillery